Sunday, May 06, 2007

my phone is amazing



Have eventually worked out how to download music on to my new phone (Sony Ericsson W880). How cool. No wonder the kids want to play their phones on the bus. It's a pretty amazing thing that music is now so portable. I remember when we were kids and when we wanted to carry music about we had a boom box. Of course that was considered pretty anti social and you certainly wouldn't have got two or three of them going with different songs on the bus in the morning. So the downside of portable phones with music is that now in the morning I have to listen to crap R n B from several different sources. Maybe next week I'll be competing with Just Jack on my phone (which of course is of better quality!).


Whilst looking for a picture of a boom box i found this blog that I've quite enjoyed - Techie Diva. Its pink and girly and about technology. Cool.

No comments: